Not A Carhauler or Autohauler Issue Yet but: Georgia Logging Company Ordered to Shut Down - Truckinginfo.com

Georgia Logging Company Ordered to Shut Down - Truckinginfo.com

Carhauler for Sale
So far so good with the CSA and the carhauler community. I have heard of no carhauler or autohauler companies getting the death penalty. I will say that I am hearing more and more about shut downs. I figure it is has been about two years since the start of the system and the point totals (and violations) have added up. Thus I have a link here to a logging company that got shutdown for:

  1. using defective brakes
  2. 20 maintenance violations
  3. Truck maintenance score of 99.8%
  4. Driver score of 98.1 %
there are more but it is easy to see why they are being shut down. As I said before I have not seen any carhaulers on the execution block and hopefull will not....

No comments:

Post a Comment